In this World Cup, let’s talk eggs.
Reported by of Hinduism Egg exports from Tamil Nadu to Qatar have doubled due to increased demand thanks to the FIFA World Cup and lower prices compared to Turkish eggs. did.
Who would have thunked?
Ichimi: A free interactive map of 200,000 galaxies.
After all, the universe is made up of so many points.
In today’s newsletter,
- Genomic testing at your doorstep
- CoinSwitch’s Multi-Trading Platform
- Bounce to raise up to $30M
Here’s today’s trivia: Which is the longest natural sea beach in the world?
Genome sequencing has come a long way from the scientist’s lab to the consumer’s doorstep. The predictive healthcare market is gaining momentum in India, with more than $130 million invested in healthcare-focused genomics startups in India in 2022 alone.
Many Indian start-ups are now following the D2C path, offering genomic testing and other related services to users at home.
Transition to D2C:
- Mapmygenome allows users to collect saliva swabs using test kits at home.
- NuGenomics is working to allow users to integrate results with fitness apps of their choice.
- Reliance-powered Strand Life Sciences recently launched a personalized health insight reporting service.
Crypto investment platform Coinswitch has announced the launch of multi-exchange trading platform Coinswitch Pro. This allows the user to trade BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), USDT, Doge, MATIC and other cryptocurrencies in Indian Rupees on many exchanges with his single login. Become.
- CoinSwitchPro currently supports 3 Indian exchanges including CoinSwitch, CoinDCX and WazirX.
- We are planning to expand our network with a view to cooperation with international virtual currency exchanges.
- It also plans to launch its first non-crypto services by the end of 2023 as part of its mission to “equal money for all”.
Smart mobility startup Bounce is in talks to raise $20 million to $30 million, two people familiar with the development said. your storyThe deal, which is expected to be finalized next month, will likely be led by new investors in addition to the participation of existing investors.
- This funding is below the $100 million Bounce was seeking to raise earlier this year.
- Last year, the company laid off about 80% of its workforce, or a total of 300 employees, as part of cost-cutting measures.
- Bounce’s operating revenue fell by 83% from Rs 87.5 billion in FY2020 to Rs 1.5 billion in FY21.
news and updates
- Cancel: Covid continues to disrupt events in China, and at least two major car conferences have been affected as authorities tighten restrictions again to stem a rise in infections.A total of 48 in China The city is subject to some form of district-level or broader movement restriction.
- Weak Outlook: The global economy is slowing as a turbulent 2022 comes to an end, but economists now say the downturn in economic activity may not be as severe as feared months ago and could bottom out next year. I think there is
Which is the longest natural sea beach in the world?
Answer: I’m running 120km on Cox’s Bazar Beach in Bangladesh.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please email us what you liked or disliked about our newsletter. email@example.com.